food interaction for BEST (ORGANIC)
alcohol interaction for BEST (ORGANIC)
pregnancy interaction for BEST (ORGANIC)
lactation interaction for BEST (ORGANIC)
SALT INFORMATION for BEST (ORGANIC)
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for BEST 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking BEST 20 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for BEST (ORGANIC)
- EBAST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 34% more per tablet
- EBASIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9.09/tabletRs. 90.89pay 16% more per tablet
- EBAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 24% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 4% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.60/tabletRs. 86pay 10% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for BEST (ORGANIC)
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for BEST (ORGANIC)
Q.Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q.What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q.What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.