Information about Ebastine
Ebastine is used in the treatment of allergic conditions.
How Ebastine works
Ebastine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Ebastine
Available Medicine for Ebastine
EbastMicro Labs Ltd
₹25 to ₹1155 variant(s)
₹88 to ₹1202 variant(s)
EbahistKivi Labs Ltd
₹59 to ₹1044 variant(s)
EbayBal Pharma Ltd
₹49 to ₹603 variant(s)
EbalBal Pharma Ltd
₹58 to ₹792 variant(s)
EbanormKivi Labs Ltd
₹49 to ₹712 variant(s)
SibastinLeeford Healthcare Ltd
ErostinMicro Labs Ltd
₹65 to ₹822 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ebastine
- Your doctor has prescribed Ebastine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Ebastine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.