Information about Ebastine
Ebastine is used in the treatment of allergic conditions.
How ebastine works
Ebastine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of ebastine
Available Medicine for Ebastine
- ₹25 to ₹105Micro Labs Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹88 to ₹110Abbott2 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹104Kivi Labs Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹60Bal Pharma Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹58 to ₹79Bal Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹72Kivi Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹80Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65 to ₹82Micro Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹72Zee Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹95Ikon Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ebastine
- Your doctor has prescribed Ebastine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Ebastine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.
Frequently asked questions for Ebastine
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone