Information about Ebastine
Ebastine is used in the treatment of allergy symptoms.
How ebastine works
Ebastine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of ebastine
Available Medicine for Ebastine
- ₹25 to ₹105Micro Labs Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹60Bal Pharma Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹73Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹59Kivi Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹72Kivi Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹65 to ₹82Micro Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹28Kenn Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Nexgen Rx Life Science Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82Rhythm Medicare1 variant(s)
- ₹50Eclipser Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ebastine
Do not start or continue the ebastine tablets:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of following disease conditions: liver impairment, kidney insufficiency, QTc interval prolongation.
Frequently asked questions for Ebastine
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone