Information about Ebastine
Ebastine is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
How ebastine works
Ebastine blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Common side effects of ebastine
Available Medicine for Ebastine
- ₹52 to ₹105Micro Labs Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹67 to ₹100Abbott India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹60Bal Pharma Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹86Kivi Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹52 to ₹79Organic Laboratories2 variant(s)
- ₹45 to ₹65Kivi Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹28Kenn Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Zee Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹43 to ₹53Kivi Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ebastine
Do not start or continue the ebastine tablets:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of following disease conditions: liver impairment, kidney insufficiency, QTc interval prolongation.
Frequently asked questions for Ebastine
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone