1MG RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
1MG Technologies Private Limited (“1mg”) team facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
Definition: 'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at 1mg portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
Note: If the product that the Consumer has received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that particular item. If after the Consumer opens the packaging to discover that the item is damaged, the same be Return for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the replacement product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
Upon receiving your Return/refund request, 1mg shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If 1mg found that the request is genuine, it will initiate the return and refund process. However, 1mg shall process the refund, once it has received the confirmation from the respective vendor in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
However, in the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, 1mg reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by 1mg in this regard.
However, in the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. Consumer may raise a return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. 1mg reserves the right to cancel the return request, if the customer reaches out to 1mg after 7 days of delivery.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for return;
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice;
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for return, only fully unopened strips can be returned;
- Products which require specific storage conditions or are perishable in nature do not qualify for return (eg: vials, injections, vaccines, personal hygiene products etc.).
- The customer shall raise a Return request by sending an email to email@example.com or call on 0124-4166666
- The 1mg customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, 1mg will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
In case of medical test, the refund will be made in the following cases, the customer is required to raise the refund request with our customer care within 72 (seventy two) hours from the collection of sample or generation of report, as the case may be:
- Where the patient has suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury;
- Where the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e reasonable clarification provided either by 1MG or the diagnostic centre) has been provided;
- Where the time limit within which the report has to be provided to the patient is breached by 72 hour and no proper justification (i.e reasonable clarification provided either by 1MG or the diagnostic centre) has been provided.
For Return intimation, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us at 0124-4166666 (Open 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM - 5 PM on Sunday).
In case the valid case of refund, the same will be done as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
Refund will be completed within 30 days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In case of online consultancy, the customer is required to raise the refund request with 1mg customer care within 72 (seventy two) hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the refund will be validated by 1mg customer team. The customer will be eligible to apply for the refund only in case the request is not replied in specified timeline.
In case of valid refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process shall be completed within 30 days from the date of submission of the request for refund.
For any refund related information, please write to email@example.com.
The customer can cancel the order for the product till 1mg ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
There may be certain orders that 1mg partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
1mg also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by 1mg as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
Shipping Charges Policy
A nominal shipping charge may be applicable on products sold by few Third-Party Pharmacies on our platform. These charges are not fixed and depend on numerous factors like order value, delivery location, etc. Please refer to the table below to know more about applicable shipping charge for your city.
Note: Shipping charge will be over and above the value of the product mentioned on the Website and would reflect on the checkout page.
CATEGORY A - INR 50/- will be charged if the order value is less than INR 200/-. While, orders of INR 200/- or above are delivered free. (Any city within the following States)
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Assam (only Guwahati)
- Maharashtra (only Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane)
CATEGORY B - INR 50/- will be charged as shipping charges on every order
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Rest of Assam (All cities except Guwahati)
- Rest of Maharashtra (All cities except Pune, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane)
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- In case only a part of your order is shipped, we will charge only the proportionate value of the total shipping charge.
- In case of cancellation, we will refund the entire shipping amount charged for that particular order.