food interaction for PC (THEO)
alcohol interaction for PC (THEO)
pregnancy interaction for PC (THEO)
lactation interaction for PC (THEO)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PC (THEO)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PC (THEO)No substitutes found
Expert advice FOR PC (THEO)
- Do not take piracetam tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to piracetam, pyrolidone derivatives or any other ingredient of tablet/solution.
- Do not use piracetam if you have serious kidney problem; brain hemorrhage or bleeding problems; or Huntington’s disease (neurodegenerative genetic disorder that affects muscle coordination and leads to behavioral symptoms).
- Avoid using piracetam if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not stop taking piracetam tablet/solution unless your doctor asks you to do so.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience side effects like sleepiness, nervousness and depression after taking piracetam.
Frequently asked questions FOR PC (THEO)
Q. Is piracetam natural?
Piracetam is not a naturally occurring substance
Q. Is piracetam legal?
Piracetam is legal
Q. Is piracetam a stimulant or addictive?
Piracetam is neither a stimulant, nor addictive
Q. Does piracetam give you energy?
Piracetam can increase alertness and person may feel energetic
Q. Is piracetam safe and effective?
Piracetam is relatively safe and effective if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does piracetam keep you awake or cause weight gain?
Piracetam can keep you awake and may cause weight gain
Q. Does piracetam stop working?
If piracetam stops working for you, do not stop taking it before consulting your doctor
Q. Does piracetam need prescription?
Piracetam requires a prescription.