Information about Piracetam
How Piracetam works
Piracetam is a nootropic medicine. It works by increasing the activity of a chemical messenger (acetylcholine) which improves communication between the nerve cells. It also protects the brain and nervous system against shortness of oxygen.
Common side effects of Piracetam
Nervousness, Weight gain, Abnormality of voluntary movements
Available Medicine for Piracetam
NootropilDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹164 to ₹7906 variant(s)
NeurocetamMicro Labs Ltd
₹104 to ₹3435 variant(s)
NeurofitShine Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹75 to ₹3807 variant(s)
NormabrainTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹106 to ₹3565 variant(s)
CerecetamIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹61 to ₹2676 variant(s)
PirahenzLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹92 to ₹1652 variant(s)
₹75 to ₹2204 variant(s)
AlphacitamTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹73 to ₹4305 variant(s)
PiramentIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹78 to ₹2154 variant(s)
Expert advice for Piracetam
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you have bleeding problems or if you are on medications that help thin your blood.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you experience stomach pain, diarrhea, and vomiting.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.