food interaction for DERIVA MS
alcohol interaction for DERIVA MS
pregnancy interaction for DERIVA MS
lactation interaction for DERIVA MS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DERIVA MS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DERIVA MS 0.1% W/W GEL
Patients taking DERIVA MS 0.1% W/W GEL
- 79%Once A Day
- 12%Alternate Day
- 10%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for DERIVA MS
- ADAFERIN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Galderma India Pvt LtdRs. 14.53/GM of gelRs. 218pay 6% more per GM of gel
- ADIFF AQS 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.33/GM of gelRs. 140save 32% more per GM of gel
- ADAPEN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.47/GM of gelRs. 112save 45% more per GM of gel
- ADAPAN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Panzer Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.67/GM of gelRs. 100save 51% more per GM of gel
- VANDEP 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.45/GM of gelRs. 81.76save 60% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DERIVA MS
- Avoid contact of cream/ gel with the eyes, lips, mouth or angles of the nose, and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using adapalene topical. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adapalene or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for DERIVA MS
Q.Is adapalene/Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No, adapalene, Differin (brand name for adapalene, Adaferin (brand name for adapalene) belong to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q.Is adapalene topical good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalene has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No, Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q.Does adapalene topical reduces acne scars?
Yes, adapalene topical reduces acne scars
Q.Does adapalene topical cause skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.