food interaction for EPOTREND
alcohol interaction for EPOTREND
pregnancy interaction for EPOTREND
lactation interaction for EPOTREND
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EPOTREND
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EPOTREND
- RENOCEL 6000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2100/prefilled syringeRs. 2100save 7% more per prefilled syringe
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for EPOTREND
- Patients with heart diseases.
- Patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
Frequently asked questions for EPOTREND
Q.What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q.How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.