food interaction for BIMAT
alcohol interaction for BIMAT
pregnancy interaction for BIMAT
lactation interaction for BIMAT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BIMAT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BIMAT
- LUMIGAN 0.03% EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Allergan India Pvt LtdRs. 198.92/ML of eye dropRs. 596.77pay 177% more per ML of eye drop
- LASHISMA EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 454.17/ML of eye dropRs. 1362.50pay 532% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for BIMAT
- Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using bimatoprost. You should not drive or use machines until your sight is clear again.
- Do not use the drops when you are wearing contact lenses. Use your contact lenses 15 minutes after instilling bimatoprost eye drops.
- Bimatoprost may cause your eyelashes to darken and grow longer, and also cause the skin around the eyelid to darken. The color of your iris (a black circular portion in the eye) may also go darker over time. These changes may be permanent and may be more noticeable if you are treating only one eye.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you are using another topical eye medication, administer it at least 5 minutes before or after using bimatoprost eye drops.
Frequently asked questions for BIMAT
Q.Is bimatoprost the same as latisse/Lumigan/latanoprost?
Bimatoprost is same as Lattise and Lumigan and not Latanoprost
Q.Is bimatoprost generic, safe and FDA approved?
Yes, bimatoprost is generic, safe and FDA approved
Q.Is bimatoprost a beta blocker?
Bimatoprost is not a beta blocker
Q.Does bimatoprost grow/regrow hair/eyebrows/eyelashes?
Yes, bimatoprost can grow/regrow hair, eyebrows or eyelashes.