food interaction for VITAMIN C
alcohol interaction for VITAMIN C
pregnancy interaction for VITAMIN C
lactation interaction for VITAMIN C
SALT INFORMATION for VITAMIN C
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VITAMIN C INJECTION
Patients taking VITAMIN C INJECTION
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for VITAMIN CNo substitutes found
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VITAMIN C
- Drink plenty of liquids while you are taking ascorbic acid.
- Do not take vitamin C and tell your doctor If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not take this drug If you are allergic to Vitamin C.
- Stop taking the drug and call your doctor at once if you have: joint pain, weakness or tired feeling, weight loss, stomach pain, chills, fever, increased urge to urinate, painful or difficult urination, severe pain in your side or lower back, blood in your urine.
Frequently asked questions for VITAMIN C
Q.Is vitamin c water soluble/ calcium/ present in milk?
Vitamin C (also available as Limcee, Celin) is a water soluble vitamin. It is not calcium and milk is not the major source for vitamin C, you may get it in appropriate amounts from citrus fruits and vegetables
Q.Can I take vitamin c help in iron absorption/ reduce uric acid/ increase weight/ increase testosterone/ increase breast size?
Vitamin C is required for the maintenance of blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and bone as well as iron absorption. It may slightly lower uric acid but it does not increase testosterone, breast size or weight. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Can I take vitamin c for hair/ for skin/ help in skin lightening/ for acne?
Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body, including skin. Always consult your doctor regarding its use in particular condition
Q.Does vitamin C serum work?
Vitamin C is a very popular ingredient in skin care products because it is a free-radical fighter and helps produce collagen naturally.