Medicine Overview of Pericort Tablet
Side effects of Pericort Tablet
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use Pericort Tablet
How Pericort Tablet works
In Depth Information on Pericort Tablet
Expert advice for Pericort Tablet
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections.
- Do not receive a "live" vaccine while you are taking triamcinolone. Vaccines may not work as well while you are taking a steroid
- Do not stop using triamcinolone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not take the medicine If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Tell your doctor immediately if you have pain in the eyes or problems with your vision. This may affect your driving ability.