Information about Triamcinolone
How Triamcinolone works
Triamcinolone is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of Triamcinolone
Increased risk of infection, Headache, Joint pain, Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
Available Medicine for Triamcinolone
TessTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹59 to ₹852 variant(s)
OrawaysMankind Pharma Ltd
TurbocortIndoco Remedies Ltd
ComcortComed Chemicals Ltd
₹14 to ₹1152 variant(s)
₹95 to ₹972 variant(s)
TostiGlowderma Labs Pvt Ltd
StancortSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
CortisprayFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
PericortThemis Medicare Ltd
₹82 to ₹1772 variant(s)
Expert advice for Triamcinolone
- Triamcinolone helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Triamcinolone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Triamcinolone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Triamcinolone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.