food interaction for NOVONORM
alcohol interaction for NOVONORM
pregnancy interaction for NOVONORM
lactation interaction for NOVONORM
medicine interaction for NOVONORM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NOVONORM
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NOVONORM 2MG TABLET
Patients taking NOVONORM 2MG TABLET
- 48%Thrice A Day
- 29%Twice A Day
- 24%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NOVONORM
- EUREPA 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.10/tabletRs. 181pay 19% more per tablet
- RAPILIN 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 89.98save 41% more per tablet
- REGAN 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80.01save 47% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NOVONORM
- Repaglinide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Swallow the tablets with a glass of water before the meals or within 30 minutes after the main meal.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Repaglinide.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Repaglinide.
- Notify your doctor if you have any liver problem or kidney disease.
- Notify your doctor about
if you are about to undergo a major surgery.
Frequently asked questions FOR NOVONORM
Q. Is repaglinide a sulfonylurea drug?
Repaglinide belongs to a category of drugs called as meglinitinides. It is not a sulfonyl urea drug
Q. What is repaglinide used for?
Repaglinide is used for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults
Q. Is repaglinide safe?
Yes. Repaglinide is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Does repaglinide cause weight gain?
Repaglinide may cause weight gain. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.