food interaction for MYOFLEX
alcohol interaction for MYOFLEX
pregnancy interaction for MYOFLEX
lactation interaction for MYOFLEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MYOFLEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MYOFLEX
- THIOACT 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 18.32/tabletRs. 183.20pay 23% more per tablet
- THIOQUEST 8 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchem Phytoceuticals LtdRs. 22/tabletRs. 220pay 48% more per tablet
- THIOFAST 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 16.75/tabletRs. 167.50pay 12% more per tablet
- THIOACE 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Precia PharmaRs. 1.25/tabletRs. 12.50save 92% more per tablet
- THIONAC 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Marc Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 17.90/tabletRs. 179pay 20% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MYOFLEX
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR MYOFLEX
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.