Information about Thiocolchicoside
Thiocolchicoside is used for muscle relaxation. It relieves painful spasms of the skeletal muscles.
How Thiocolchicoside works
Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm without reduction in strength. This improves pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of Thiocolchicoside
Sleepiness, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain
Available Medicine for Thiocolchicoside
MyorilSanofi India Ltd
₹55 to ₹4253 variant(s)
₹28 to ₹3053 variant(s)
₹175 to ₹4674 variant(s)
ThioactSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹183 to ₹1862 variant(s)
SpafastDelcure Life Sciences
₹26 to ₹1942 variant(s)
ThichorenLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹169 to ₹3022 variant(s)
ThioquestAlchem Phytoceuticals Ltd
₹110 to ₹3797 variant(s)
Thio-XLBioplasma Immunological Research Pvt Ltd
₹149 to ₹1992 variant(s)
ThyocolAcekinetics Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹145 to ₹2302 variant(s)
ThioblisAlniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Thiocolchicoside
- Thiocolchicoside provides relief from rigidity, tension and stiffness in muscles (spasticity) that may occur due to various conditions affecting the nervous system.
- Take it with or after food or a glass of milk.
- Thiocolchicoside may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Thiocolchicoside as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor if you've been on it for a long time.