food interaction for HILIN
alcohol interaction for HILIN
pregnancy interaction for HILIN
lactation interaction for HILIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HILIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HILIN 50 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking HILIN 50 MG CAPSULE
- 50%Twice A Day
- 40%Once A Day
- 10%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HILIN
- ORCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.98/capsuleRs. 79.80save 19% more per capsule
- DYCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.30/capsuleRs. 93save 5% more per capsule
- DURAJOINT 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.30/capsuleRs. 83save 15% more per capsule
- CARTISHINE 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12/capsuleRs. 120pay 22% more per capsule
- DIASOL 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.30/capsuleRs. 53save 46% more per capsule
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for HILIN
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for HILIN
Q.What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q.How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q.Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q.What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.