food interaction for CELIB
alcohol interaction for CELIB
pregnancy interaction for CELIB
lactation interaction for CELIB
medicine interaction for CELIB
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CELIB
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CELIB
- ZYCEL 200 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 15.77/capsuleRs. 157.70pay 137% more per capsule
- CELEDOL 200 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.15/capsuleRs. 51.50save 23% more per capsule
- CELACT 200 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.58/capsuleRs. 85.78pay 29% more per capsule
- COBIX 200 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.70/capsuleRs. 97pay 46% more per capsule
- REVIBRA 200MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 7.11/capsuleRs. 71.08pay 7% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR CELIB
- Do not take celecoxib, if you are allergic to celecoxib or to any other content in the medicine or to ‘Sulfonamide’ class of antibiotics.
- Do not take celecoxib, if you have ulcers or bleeding in your stomach or intestines; asthma, breathing problems, nasal congestion, nasal polyps or allergic reactions after taking NSAIDs.
- Do not take celecoxib, if you have severe kidney or liver disease, heart conditions, heart attack or stroke; problems with the blood circulation or had a surgery on the arteries in your legs.
- Do not take celecoxib, if you have inflammation of intestines like Ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease.
- Avoid using celecoxib, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
Frequently asked questions FOR CELIB
Q. Is celecoxib banned in India?
No. Celecoxib is not banned in India. It is legally available on prescription
Q. Is celecoxib gluten free?
Yes. Celecoxib is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use
Q. Is celecoxib the same as Celebrex?
Yes. Celebrex is one of the brand names of celecoxib available in the market
Q. Is celecoxib safe?
Yes. Celecoxib is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Is celecoxib a narcotic or addictive drug?
No. Celecoxib is not a narcotic or addictive drug
Q. Does celecoxib cause drowsiness, weight gain or constipation?
Celecoxib may cause drowsiness, weight gain or constipation. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Does celecoxib contain aspirin, codeine or sulfa?
No. Celecoxib is by itself a type of medicinal compound. It does not contain aspirin, codeine or sulfa
Q. How does celecoxib work?
Celecoxib works by inhibiting the formation of chemicals called prostaglandins in the body that cause pain and inflammation, thereby reducing the pain and swelling symptoms.