food interaction for ARTHOCERIN
alcohol interaction for ARTHOCERIN
pregnancy interaction for ARTHOCERIN
lactation interaction for ARTHOCERIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ARTHOCERIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ARTHOCERIN
- KNEESAFE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maverick Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 8.92/tabletRs. 89.20pay 13% more per tablet
- RECARTIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Elinor Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9.43/tabletRs. 94.32pay 19% more per tablet
- LUKIN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Gold LineRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 76save 4% more per tablet
- OSTEASE 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 75.96save 4% more per tablet
- OSTORIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 5% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ARTHOCERIN
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for ARTHOCERIN
Q.What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q.How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q.Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q.What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.