food interaction for URIFEN
alcohol interaction for URIFEN
pregnancy interaction for URIFEN
lactation interaction for URIFEN
medicine interaction for URIFEN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR URIFEN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR URIFEN
- DARITEN OD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 22.85/tabletRs. 228.50save 3% more per tablet
- DARIF 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.71/tabletRs. 207.10save 12% more per tablet
- DARILONG 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 21.50/tabletRs. 215save 9% more per tablet
- VESIGARD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 20.40/tabletRs. 204save 13% more per tablet
- DERITAS 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 31.10/tabletRs. 311pay 32% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR URIFEN
- Do not take darifenacin tablets, if you are allergic to darifenacin or any other ingredient of tablet.
- Do not take darifenacin, if have urinary retention (inability to empty bladder); glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes) or myasthenia gravis (disease characterized by abnormal tiredness and weakness of selected muscles); ulcer, constipation; heartburn or belching.
- Avoid using darifenacin, if you are taking medicines to prevent organ rejection, or medicines used to treat high blood pressure, fungal or viral infection.
Frequently asked questions FOR URIFEN
Q. What is darifenacin?
Darifenacin is an antimuscarinic medicine
Q. What is darifenacin used for?
Darifenacin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder such as frequent or sudden rush to the toilet or leakage of urine
Q. How does darifenacin work?
Darifenacin works by relaxing the bladder muscles thereby preventing frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.