Information about Darifenacin
Darifenacin is used in the treatment of overactive urinary bladder.
How darifenacin works
Darifenacin works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.
Common side effects of darifenacin
Dry mouth, Nausea, Constipation, Dyspepsia, Abdominal pain, Blurred vision
Available Medicine for Darifenacin
- ₹232 to ₹347Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹226Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹232 to ₹325Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹224Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹311Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹235 to ₹386Ajanta Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹19 to ₹40Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Darifenacin
- Do not take darifenacin tablets, if you are allergic to darifenacin or any other ingredient of tablet.
- Do not take darifenacin, if have urinary retention (inability to empty bladder); glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes) or myasthenia gravis (disease characterized by abnormal tiredness and weakness of selected muscles); ulcer, constipation; heartburn or belching.
- Avoid using darifenacin, if you are taking medicines to prevent organ rejection, or medicines used to treat high blood pressure, fungal or viral infection.
Frequently asked questions for Darifenacin
Q. What is Darifenacin?
Darifenacin is an antimuscarinic medicine
Q. What is Darifenacin used for?
Darifenacin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder such as frequent or sudden rush to the toilet or leakage of urine
Q. How does Darifenacin work?
Darifenacin works by relaxing the bladder muscles thereby preventing frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.