food interaction for TRUBIS
alcohol interaction for TRUBIS
pregnancy interaction for TRUBIS
lactation interaction for TRUBIS
medicine interaction for TRUBIS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRUBIS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRUBIS
- CONCOR COR 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Merck LtdRs. 4.85/tabletRs. 48.50pay 59% more per tablet
- ZABESTA 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 4.24/tabletRs. 42.44pay 39% more per tablet
- BISOHEART 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 4/tabletRs. 40pay 31% more per tablet
- BISELECT 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.25/tabletRs. 22.50save 26% more per tablet
- BISOKEM 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.80/tabletRs. 38pay 24% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TRUBIS
- Bisoprolol may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- The Bisoprolol may affect your blood sugar and cover up the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Bisoprolol may reduce blood flow to your hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. Smoking may worsen this effect. Dress warmly and avoid the use of tobacco.
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Bisoprolol before any scheduled surgery.
- It is not the first-choice treatment for high blood pressure according to the latest guidelines, except if you have a heart failure or heart disease.
- Adults over the age of 65 may be at greater risk for the side-effects.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRUBIS
Q. Is bisoprolol a blood thinner/ statin/ cardio selective/ diuretic/ beta blocker/ steroid/ addictive?
Bisoprolol (also available as Concor) is a cardio selective beta-blocker. It is not a diuretic, statin, blood thinner or a steroid. It is not an addictive drug
Q. Is bisoprolol fumarate the same as bisoprolol?
Bisoprolol fumarate is same as bisoprolol
Q. Can I take bisoprolol for anxiety?
Bisoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure. But, it is not recommended to treat anxiety. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take Cialis with Concor?
Tadalafil (Cialis) should not be taken with bisoprolol (Concor) as there may be an increased chance of low blood pressure
Q. Does bisoprolol slow heart rate/ cause tiredness/ muscle pain/ fluid retention/ depression/ dizziness/ diarrhea/ headaches/ weight gain/ breathless?
Bisoprolol are known to cause the above mentioned side effects. Always consult your doctor if you experience such side effects
Q. Can I take bisoprolol with Ramipril/ amitriptyline/ Lisinopril/ paracetamol/ paracetamol/ Viagra/ diazepam/ aspirin/ codeine/ Imodium?
Bisoprolol may interact with drugs mentioned above. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.