Sulpitac 100mg Tablet
10 tablets in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Sulpitac Tablet
Uses of Sulpitac Tablet
Sulpitac 100mg Tablet is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Side effects of Sulpitac Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Constipation, Weight gain, Decreased blood pressure, Dystonia, Akathisia, Parkinsonism, Increased prolactin level in blood.
How to use Sulpitac Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Sulpitac 100mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Sulpitac Tablet works
Sulpitac 100mg tablet work by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts.
In Depth Information on Sulpitac Tablet
Expert advice for Sulpitac Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Special precautions for Sulpitac 100mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Sulpitac 100mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Sulpitac 100mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Sulpitac 100mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired+more
, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Sulpitac 100mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Benadryl Dr Dry Cough Active Relief Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Sulpitac 100mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Amisulpride
Sulpitac is not addictive. However do follow your doctor’s instructions about dosage and duration of this treatment. It is not a controlled drug
Yes. Sulpitac is an atypical antipsychotic
Sulpitac is known to cause weight gain. Consult your doctor if you observe weight gain after taking Sulpitac
It may take several weeks for a patient to get benefited from Sulpitac treatment. Consult your doctor if you observe no improvement in your symptoms after six to eight weeks of treatment.
User Submitted Feedback For Sulpitac 100mg Tablet
Patients taking Sulpitac 100mg Tablet
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
How effective is this medicine?
Do you find this medicine expensive?
Substitutes for Sulpitac Tablet
Psytas 100mg Tablet
Tas Med India Pvt Ltd
Skizotus 100mg Tablet
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Amimind 100mg Tablet
Amgrace OD 100mg Tablet
Sulpidon 100mg Tablet
Arinna Lifescience Pvt Ltd