Information about Voriconazole
Voriconazole is used in the treatment of severe fungal infections.
How Voriconazole works
Voriconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Voriconazole
Decreased potassium level in blood, Increased liver enzymes, Skin rash, High blood pressure, Increased potassium level in blood, Gastrointestinal disturbance, Visual disturbance, Nosebleeds
Available Medicine for Voriconazole
₹3019 to ₹47252 variant(s)
₹874 to ₹24593 variant(s)
VorizolNatco Pharma Ltd
₹2376 to ₹36283 variant(s)
VorazeSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹2654 to ₹34323 variant(s)
VosicazGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹3938 to ₹40932 variant(s)
VerzDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹868 to ₹20503 variant(s)
₹1826 to ₹46483 variant(s)
VonazUnited Biotech Pvt Ltd
₹2599 to ₹31503 variant(s)
₹3578 to ₹140453 variant(s)
VoritropIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹1812 to ₹49602 variant(s)
Expert advice for Voriconazole
- Your doctor has prescribed Voriconazole to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It should be taken one hour before or one hour after a meal.
- Do not take indigestion remedies (antacids) within two hours of taking Voriconazole.
- Your doctor may check your liver function before starting treatment and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.