food interaction for SIMCARD
alcohol interaction for SIMCARD
pregnancy interaction for SIMCARD
lactation interaction for SIMCARD
medicine interaction for SIMCARD
Avoid Simcard 20 mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SIMCARD
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SIMCARD 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking SIMCARD 20 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 14%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR SIMCARD
- SIMVOTIN 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 20.80/tabletRs. 208pay 20% more per tablet
- ZOSTA 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 15.46/tabletRs. 154.60save 11% more per tablet
- STARSTAT 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 4/tabletRs. 40save 77% more per tablet
- FEMELLA 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99save 43% more per tablet
- SIMVOFIX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 7.54/tabletRs. 75.42save 56% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SIMCARD
- Take Simvastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Simvastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Simvastatin. Niacin may increase Simvastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR SIMCARD
Q. Is simvastatin a blood thinner or a beta blocker or steroid or diuretic or is it a statin or does simvastatin thin your blood?
No, simvastatin is a statin (lipid-lowering agents) or HMG CoA reductase inhibitors
Q. Is simvastatin the same as Lipitor (atorvastatin) or Crestor (rosuvastatin) or pravastatin?
No, although it belongs to same group of medications called statins
Q. Can I take simvastatin with ibuprofen or lisinopril?
No results found for any interaction of simvastatin with ibuprofen or lisinopril, but always consult with your doctor before taking this medication
Q. Can I take antibiotics or clarithromycin or amoxicillin or erythromycin or amlodipine or aspirin with simvastatin?
No, do not take antibiotics or clarithromycin or amoxicillin or erythromycin or amlodipine or aspirin with simvastatin, because they interact with each other
Q. Does simvastatin cause hair loss or dry mouth or hair loss or constipation or diabetes or depression or it makes you high?
No. Simvastatin does not cause hair loss or dry mouth or hair loss or constipation or diabetes or depression and it is not addictive
Q. Does simvastatin cause joint pain or makes you tired?
Yes, sometimes simvastatin may cause joint pain or make you tired.