food interaction for RAPILIN
alcohol interaction for RAPILIN
pregnancy interaction for RAPILIN
lactation interaction for RAPILIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RAPILIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RAPILIN
- EUREPA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 89% more per tablet
- NOVONORM 1 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Novo Nordisk India Pvt LtdRs. 10.33/tabletRs. 154.95pay 63% more per tablet
- REPA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.99/tabletRs. 39.90save 37% more per tablet
- PAGE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 31% more per tablet
- REGAN 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 24% more per tablet
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manoj KumarMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
Expert advice for RAPILIN
- Repaglinide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Swallow the tablets with a glass of water before the meals or within 30 minutes after the main meal.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Repaglinide.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Repaglinide.
- Notify your doctor if you have any liver problem or kidney disease.
- Notify your doctor about <med_name> if you are about to undergo a major surgery.
Frequently asked questions for RAPILIN
Q.Is repaglinide a sulfonylurea drug?
Repaglinide belongs to a category of drugs called as meglinitinides. It is not a sulfonyl urea drug
Q.What is repaglinide used for?
Repaglinide is used for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults
Q.Is repaglinide safe?
Yes. Repaglinide is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Does repaglinide cause weight gain?
Repaglinide may cause weight gain. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.