Medicine Overview of NT Natal Injection
Uses of NT Natal Injection
NT Natal 250mg Injection is used in Preterm labor.
How to use NT Natal Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How NT Natal Injection works
Nt natal 250mg injection is a progestin (female hormones). It works as part of hormone replacement therapy by replacing the amount of oestrogen in the uterus. It works to bring on menstruation by replacing the natural progesterone that some women are missing.
In Depth Information on NT Natal Injection
Expert advice for NT Natal Injection
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes (high blood sugar levels, but not high enough to be called diabetes) or a family history of diabetes, before taking hydroxyprogesterone.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure during pregnancy (preeclampsia), fits (epilepsy), heart or kidney functioning problems, you should be monitored for fluid retention while on treatment with Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Tell your doctor if you have severe pulsating headaches (migraines), asthma, history of depression or high blood pressure (hypertension), before taking Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs of depression or jaundice.
- Consult your doctor regarding continuing treatment with hydroxyprogesterone after delivery and during breastfeeding.
Special precautions for NT Natal 250mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
NT Natal 250mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
NT Natal 250mg Injection should be used with caution during+more
lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
NT Natal 250mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of NT Nata+more
l 250mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for NT Natal 250mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Hydroxyprogesterone
Q. Is hydroxyprogesterone the same as progesterone?
No. Progesterone is a natural sex hormone produced by the body and hydroxyprogesterone is its synthetic form. Both have different physiological effects and are used for the treatment of different conditions
Q. Is hydroxyprogesterone safe?
It is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For NT Natal 250mg Injection
Patients taking NT Natal 250mg Injection
Once A Week
Thrice A week
Substitutes for NT Natal Injection
Anin 250mg Injection
Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹124.3/ml of Injection
Proluton Depot 250mg Injection
₹130.5/ml of Injection
Maintaine 250mg Injection
Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹135.0/ml of Injection
Hpg Depot 250mg Injection
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹20.0/ml of Injection
Prolustar Depo 250mg Injection
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹25.66/ml of Injection