food interaction for NT NATAL
alcohol interaction for NT NATAL
pregnancy interaction for NT NATAL
lactation interaction for NT NATAL
Avoid Nt natal 250mg injection with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NT NATAL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NT NATAL
- PROLUTON DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 119/ML of injectionRs. 119pay 16% more per ML of injection
- ANIN 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 113/ML of injectionRs. 113pay 10% more per ML of injection
- GYNONYS DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sanzyme LtdRs. 32.35/ML of injectionRs. 64.71save 69% more per ML of injection
- FETUGEST 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 57.68/ML of injectionRs. 57.68save 44% more per ML of injection
- CAPROGEN DEPOT 250MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 79.20/ML of injectionRs. 79.20save 23% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for NT NATAL
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes (high blood sugar levels, but not high enough to be called diabetes) or a family history of diabetes, before taking hydroxyprogesterone.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure during pregnancy (preeclampsia), fits (epilepsy), heart or kidney functioning problems, you should be monitored for fluid retention while on treatment with Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Tell your doctor if you have severe pulsating headaches (migraines), asthma, history of depression or high blood pressure (hypertension), before taking Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs of depression or jaundice.
- Consult your doctor regarding continuing treatment with hydroxyprogesterone after delivery and during breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for NT NATAL
Q.Is hydroxyprogesterone the same as progesterone?
No. Progesterone is a natural sex hormone produced by the body and hydroxyprogesterone is its synthetic form. Both have different physiological effects and are used for the treatment of different conditions
Q.Is hydroxyprogesterone safe?
It is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.