Medicine Overview of NT Natal Injection
Edema (swelling), Abdominal bloating, Anxiety, Irritability, Depression, Muscle pain.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
NT Natal 250mg Injection is a progestin (female hormones). It works as part of hormone replacement therapy by replacing the amount of oestrogen in the uterus. It works to bring on menstruation by replacing the natural progesterone that some women are missing.
In Depth Information on NT Natal Injection
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes (high blood sugar levels, but not high enough to be called diabetes) or a family history of diabetes, before taking hydroxyprogesterone.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure during pregnancy (preeclampsia), fits (epilepsy), heart or kidney functioning problems, you should be monitored for fluid retention while on treatment with Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Tell your doctor if you have severe pulsating headaches (migraines), asthma, history of depression or high blood pressure (hypertension), before taking Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs of depression or jaundice.
- Consult your doctor regarding continuing treatment with hydroxyprogesterone after delivery and during breastfeeding.
NT Natal Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
NT Natal 250mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
NT Natal 250mg Injection is safe to use during lactation.
Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.
Nonhormonal contraceptives are preferred in breastfeeding women, especially during the first 4 weeks postpartum
NT Natal 250mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of NT Natal 250mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
This medicine contains progesterone which can cause fluid retention in patients with underlying kidney disease.
There is limited information available on the use of NT Natal 250mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver NT Natal 250mg Injection: ABP, BAL, RPP, SDM, BTM, SJP, HPC, KMC, ESY, HGI, SBA, MDO, TRP, HNP, ZVP, SAF, WHL, SVH, HBV, LHA, JIV, MMS, QTM, IAD, DPP, RSA, RDH, BHP, HSP, GPT, NVL, KHC, CLT, DVH, UMP, AGT, VNS, RDR, THP, PPR, HIP, RUS, IPL, MAK, GTK, SHP, ARD, JSL, STA, NDP, MAX, ATL, DAO, MLC, SBL, DFP, VDH, MDH, HAT, OWP, AAY, RPI, DLP, AAR, SGH, PLT, AYU, SHD, NSL, SWA, GNC, GTC, PTI, TNH, MPC, SWP, DYG, SCH, GPP, SVS, DHR, PVP, KHH, RSS, BLE, ADT, PRN, SLN, PEN, NAS, RWP, SSA, BIO, HTS, LCC, EQN, EMB, GHR, BMJ, TOM, JVN, DGN, RJH, SYN, BBS, ATP, OIP, MSD, SHC, MAM, BSN, DPL, PNT, RHW, HZF, 9T9, P2P, NXG, VRS, BDN, GBL, EVP, RHL, USF, TFP, RKS, JVO, BHM, SRG, SGC, HEX, PMA, INC, ANT, OLT, QLF, SPD, WSI, AMR, ENP, NVY, OHM, PWN, ZEL, HMP, BAP, AYM, FGH, NTB, NNH