Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit
is a rapid pregnancy test kit which gives results in just 5 minutes. It requires just three drops of urine to provide accurate results.Uses:
It is an easy-to-use, at-home pregnancy test kit that helps determine pregnancy within 5 minutes.Product Features and Specifications:
- The detection card has absorbent paper, a sample well and the result window
- The sample well is where the urine is to be placed
- The resulting window displays the test results in the form of pink lines
Directions for Use:
- It detects human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone in the urine to determine pregnancy
- Collect first-morning urine in a container
- Put three drops of urine into the sample well with the help of a dropper
- Read the results within 5 minutes
- If two pink lines appear in the Easy Read Result Window, it means you’re pregnant
- If only one line appears, it means you’re not pregnant
- If no pink line appears, the test is invalid
- This product is for single-use only
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How safe is Prega News?
- Always test with the first urine in the morning as it is the most concentrated one and helps achieve accurate results
Prega News is a physical product that does not interfere with bodily functions and is safe for use.Q. How early can it detect pregnancy?
After you have missed your period, or even after 10-15 days of unprotected sex, Prega News can show you accurate results.