food interaction for NOVONORM
alcohol interaction for NOVONORM
pregnancy interaction for NOVONORM
lactation interaction for NOVONORM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NOVONORM
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for NOVONORM 1 MG TABLET
Patients taking NOVONORM 1 MG TABLET
- 50%Once A Day
- 32%Twice A Day
- 9%Thrice A Day
- 4%Alternate Day
- 2%Twice A Week
- 2%Four Times A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for NOVONORM
- EUREPA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 16% more per tablet
- REPA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.99/tabletRs. 39.90save 61% more per tablet
- REPAGE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shilpex PharmysisRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99save 4% more per tablet
- RAPILIN 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.34/tabletRs. 63.40save 39% more per tablet
- PAGE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 57% more per tablet
- Dr. T. Rajdev PatroMBBS, Diploma, Diploma, Diploma, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
Expert advice for NOVONORM
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take repaglinide if you have type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis (increased level of acid in the blood due to diabetes); liver or kidney disorder; serious infection or illness.
- Avoid using repaglinide if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery while taking the drug as it may cause dizziness due to changes in blood sugar level.
Frequently asked questions for NOVONORM
Q.Is repaglinide a sulfonylurea drug?
Repaglinide belongs to a category of drugs called as meglinitinides. It is not a sulfonyl urea drug
Q.What is repaglinide used for?
Repaglinide is used for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults
Q.Is repaglinide safe?
Yes. Repaglinide is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Does repaglinide cause weight gain?
Repaglinide may cause weight gain. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.