Medicine Overview of Milborn Capsule
Side effects of Milborn Capsule
Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Constipation, Anxiety, Decreased appetite, Increased sweating, Sexual dysfunction.
How to use Milborn Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Milborn Capsule works
MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE works by increasing the levels of chemical messengers (serotonin and noradrenaline), natural substances in the brain that help maintain mental balance and stop the movement of pain signals in the brain.
In Depth Information on Milborn Capsule
Expert advice for Milborn Capsule
- You may have to wait for 2 to 4 weeks to get the full effect.
- If your doctor asks you to stop Milborn, you should not discontinue it abruptly. Many patients tolerate decreasing 50% dose every 3 days however if the withdrawal symptoms emerge during tapering it would require more gradual tapering over few weeks.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with any heart problems (heart attack, heart failure, slow or irregular heart rate).
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- It can cause a sensation of restlessness or an inability to sit or stand still. This is most likely to occur within the first few weeks of treatment. You should tell your doctor if this happens to you.
- It may be more effective in some patients with depression who fails to respond to selective serotonin receptor inhibitors (SSRI) e.g. Fluoxetine.
Milborn Capsule related warnings
Special precautions for Milborn Capsule
MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE is probably unsafe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
As MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE may impair your thinking or reactions and this may affect your ability to drive....
As MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE may impair your thinking or reactions and this may affect your ability to drive.
MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE should be used with caution in patients+more
with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution is advised in patients with the severe liver disease....
Caution is advised in patients with the severe liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Danavir 600mg Tablet, Ritomune 100mg Capsule, Atmosril 25mg Tablet, Daruvir 800mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Milnacipran, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions about Milborn Capsule
Frequently asked questions about Milnacipran
Milborn does not cause addiction
Milborn is not a narcotic
Milborn is a generic and not a controlled substance
Milborn may cause this side effect. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment.
User Submitted Feedback For MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for MILBORN 50MG CAPSULE. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”