food interaction for LUBRIPAD
alcohol interaction for LUBRIPAD
pregnancy interaction for LUBRIPAD
lactation interaction for LUBRIPAD
medicine interaction for LUBRIPAD
SALT INFORMATION FOR LUBRIPAD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LUBRIPAD
- CARTILAMINE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.60/tabletRs. 66pay 89% more per tablet
- GLUCART 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Juggat PharmaRs. 4.35/tabletRs. 43.50pay 24% more per tablet
- CARTISAFE 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.81/tabletRs. 58.10pay 66% more per tablet
- GLUCOMOVE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 3.93/tabletRs. 39.31pay 12% more per tablet
- GSO4 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 5.23/tabletRs. 52.26pay 49% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LUBRIPAD
- Do not take glucosamine, if you are allergic to glucosamine or shell fish.
- Avoid taking glucosamine, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: diabetes; high cholesterol or triglycerides; cancer; liver disease; asthma or breathing disorder.
- Do not continue the glucosamine, if you are having surgery.
Frequently asked questions FOR LUBRIPAD
Q. Is glucosamine good for joints/ arthritis?
Yes,glucosamine is used as an aid to relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness due to arthritis
Q. Is glucosamine safe for diabetics?
No,it is not safe for diabetics. Patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use
Q. Is glucosamine a steroid/ blood thinner?
No,it is a sugar protein and not a steroid/blood thinner
Q. How long can I take glucosamine for?
Patient may take glucosamine for prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take glucosamine with statins/ calcium/ blood thinners/ levothyroxine/ beta blockers/ naproxen/ coffee/ warfarin/ blood pressure tablets?
Patient should not take glucosamine along with warfarin.Taking other medicines with glucosamine may alter the effects of glucosamine.Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does glucosamine increase weight/ cause gas/ affect blood pressure/ increase blood sugar?
Glucosamine causing these side effects is very rare. However consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects.