Information about Acenocoumarol
How Acenocoumarol works
Acenocoumarol is an oral anticoagulant. It acts by preventing the formation of harmful blood clots. Although it does not dissolve the existing blood clots, it inhibits them from growing larger and causing serious problems.
Common side effects of Acenocoumarol
Available Medicine for Acenocoumarol
₹52 to ₹5135 variant(s)
ArtifloZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹72 to ₹1284 variant(s)
AcenomacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹49 to ₹1004 variant(s)
₹55 to ₹1174 variant(s)
AcethrombSuvik Hitek Pvt Ltd
₹31 to ₹634 variant(s)
NicozAjanta Pharma Ltd
₹28 to ₹524 variant(s)
AltromIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹64 to ₹952 variant(s)
CenorolEast West Pharma
₹31 to ₹664 variant(s)
NicomalomSteris Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹59 to ₹903 variant(s)
NistromNeiss Labs Pvt Ltd
₹27 to ₹573 variant(s)
Expert advice for Acenocoumarol
- Avoid making sudden major changes to your diet during treatment with this medicine.
- Acenocoumarol increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, using sharp objects or engaging in contact sports (e.g. football, wrestling).
- Notify your doctor if you see blood in your vomit, urine or stool (black, tarry stools or bright red blood).
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Acenocoumarol as this may increase its side effects.
- If you are going to have a surgery or dental treatment, you may be asked to stop taking Acenocoumarol temporarily.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor as this may increase your chances of having another heart attack or stroke.