food interaction for LITHOPIK
alcohol interaction for LITHOPIK
pregnancy interaction for LITHOPIK
lactation interaction for LITHOPIK
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LITHOPIK
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LITHOPIK
- LITHOSUN 400 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.10/tablet srRs. 41pay 72% more per tablet sr
- LITHIC 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 3.90/tablet srRs. 39pay 63% more per tablet sr
- LITHOLENT 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 3.10/tablet srRs. 31pay 30% more per tablet sr
- LITHEX 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.40/tablet srRs. 34pay 42% more per tablet sr
- MANICARB 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 2.75/tablet srRs. 27.50pay 15% more per tablet sr
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for LITHOPIK
- Do not start lithium and consult your doctor if you have kidney or heart problems, have infection, feel sick, have been sick or have diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor if you get the thoughts of killing yourself.
- Lithium is not recommended in children below 12 years of age.
- You should take effective contraceptive measures while on lithium treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries while on lithium treatment, as it can cause drowsiness and can slow your reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for LITHOPIK
Q.Can I take lithium for depression, anxiety?
Lithium can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.What can I take with lithium for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with lithium for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Does lithium cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithium can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithium does not make you high.