food interaction for LITHOCENT
alcohol interaction for LITHOCENT
pregnancy interaction for LITHOCENT
lactation interaction for LITHOCENT
medicine interaction for LITHOCENT
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LITHOCENT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LITHOCENT
- LITHOSUN 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.42/tabletRs. 14.17save 32% more per tablet
- LICAB 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.42/tabletRs. 14.17save 32% more per tablet
- INTALITH 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.59/tabletRs. 15.92save 24% more per tablet
- LITHOLENT 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 1.60/tabletRs. 15.97save 24% more per tablet
- LITHOLITE 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Digmedi Pvt LtdRs. 1.12/tabletRs. 11.25save 46% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LITHOCENT
- Do not start lithium and consult your doctor if you have kidney or heart problems, have infection, feel sick, have been sick or have diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor if you get the thoughts of killing yourself.
- Lithium is not recommended in children below 12 years of age.
- You should take effective contraceptive measures while on lithium treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries while on lithium treatment, as it can cause drowsiness and can slow your reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LITHOCENT
Q. Can I take lithium for depression, anxiety?
Lithium can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. What can I take with lithium for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with lithium for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Does lithium cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithium can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithium does not make you high.