food interaction for LITHIC
alcohol interaction for LITHIC
pregnancy interaction for LITHIC
lactation interaction for LITHIC
medicine interaction for LITHIC
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LITHIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LITHIC
- LITHOLENT 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 3.10/tablet srRs. 31save 21% more per tablet sr
- LITHEX 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.40/tablet srRs. 34save 13% more per tablet sr
- MANICARB 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 2.75/tablet srRs. 27.50save 29% more per tablet sr
- LITHORIL 400 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 2.57/tablet srRs. 25.71save 34% more per tablet sr
- CARBOLITH 400MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)PsycormediesRs. 2.76/tablet srRs. 27.65save 29% more per tablet sr
Expert advice FOR LITHIC
- Do not start lithium and consult your doctor if you have kidney or heart problems, have infection, feel sick, have been sick or have diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor if you get the thoughts of killing yourself.
- Lithium is not recommended in children below 12 years of age.
- You should take effective contraceptive measures while on lithium treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries while on lithium treatment, as it can cause drowsiness and can slow your reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LITHIC
Q. Can I take lithium for depression, anxiety?
Lithium can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. What can I take with lithium for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with lithium for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Does lithium cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithium can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithium does not make you high.