food interaction for LIPIGO
alcohol interaction for LIPIGO
pregnancy interaction for LIPIGO
lactation interaction for LIPIGO
medicine interaction for LIPIGO
Avoid Lipigo 5 mg tablet with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LIPIGO
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LIPIGO 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking LIPIGO 5 MG TABLET
- 96%Once A Day
- 4%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR LIPIGO
- ROSUVAS 5 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.87/tabletRs. 118pay 46% more per tablet
- ROZAVEL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 76pay 41% more per tablet
- ROSEDAY 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 4.70/tabletRs. 47save 13% more per tablet
- RAZEL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.24/tabletRs. 72.40pay 35% more per tablet
- ROZUCOR 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.75/tabletRs. 77.50pay 44% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LIPIGO
- Take Rosuvastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Rosuvastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Rosuvastatin. Niacin may increase Rosuvastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR LIPIGO
Q. Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q. Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q. Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action