food interaction for HERZOVIR
alcohol interaction for HERZOVIR
pregnancy interaction for HERZOVIR
lactation interaction for HERZOVIR
medicine interaction for HERZOVIR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR HERZOVIR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR HERZOVIR
- AXOVIR 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 483/injectionRs. 483save 12% more per injection
- VAZOVIR 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 670/injectionRs. 670pay 22% more per injection
- VIR 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 654.45/injectionRs. 654.45pay 19% more per injection
- NEOCLOVIR 500MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 450/ML of injectionRs. 450save 18% more per ML of injection
- ZOYLEX 500MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 67/ML of injectionRs. 670save 88% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR HERZOVIR
- Do not drive or operate machines if you feel drowsy after taking acyclovir
- Do consult your doctor before taking acyclovir if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do consult your doctor before taking acyclovir if you are breast-feeding
- Take acyclovir as directed by your doctor during pregnancy to prevent genital herpes blisters. The infection may be passed on to the baby during childbirth if you develop genital blisters.
- Kidney problems
- Weak immune system (immunocompromised)
- Breathing difficulties
- Nervous disorder
- Abnormal levels of salts (electrolytes) in blood
Frequently asked questions FOR HERZOVIR
Q. Is dydrogesterone same as progesterone?
No. Dydrogesterone is an artificially synthesized drug which is very similar to the naturally produced female hormone progesterone. Its action in the body is closely related to progesterone
Q. Is dydrogesterone safe?
Yes. Dydrogesterone is safe if used at the prescribed does for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is dydrogesterone banned in USA?
No dydrogesterone is not banned by the US FDA (US- Food and Drug Administration)
Q. Is dydrogesterone a steroid?
Yes. Dydrogesterone has steroidal chemical structure which is very similar to the naturally produced steroidal female hormone progesterone
Q. Dydrogesterone is used for?
Dydrogesterone is used to treat conditions associated with low levels of female hormone progesterone. It may also be used in combination with estrogen drugs as a hormone replacement therapy in females at menopause (the time in a woman's life when her menstrual periods stop)
Q. Does dydrogesterone delay periods?
Yes. Delayed, irregular, painful and heavy menstrual periods are among the common side effects of dydrogesterone
Q. How does dydrogesterone work?
Dydrogesterone works by replacing female hormone progesterone in conditions where the body fails to produce sufficient amounts.