Flochek 4mg Capsule
Primarily used for
10 capsules in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Flochek Capsule
Uses of Flochek Capsule
Flochek 4mg Capsule is used in the treatment of overactive urinary bladder.
Side effects of Flochek Capsule
Dry mouth, Constipation, Headache, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Blurred vision, Dry skin.
How to use Flochek Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Flochek 4mg Capsule at a fixed time.
How Flochek Capsule works
Flochek 4mg capsule works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.
In Depth Information on Flochek Capsule
Expert advice for Flochek Capsule
- Do not take this drug, If you are allergic to tolterodine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Do not take tolterodine if you are unable to pass urine from the bladder (urinaryretention); glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that can cause visual problems); myasthenia gravis (weakness of muscles); severe inflammation of all or any part of gut (ulcerative colitis); suffer from sudden and severe dilatation of the colon (toxic megacolon).
- Do not start or continue tolterodine if you have difficulties in passing urine due to obstruction in any part of the urinary tract; if you have obstruction in any part of the gut (e.g. pyloric stenosis); decreased bowel movements or suffer from severe constipation; or hernia.
- Avoid taking tolterodine if you suffer from neurological disorders that affect your blood pressure, bowel or sexual function.
- Tolterodine can cause dizziness,tiredness, affect sight and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Special precautions for Flochek 4mg Capsule
Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking tolterodine.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Flochek 4mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Flochek 4mg Capsule should be used with caution during lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.+more
Milk secretion may decrease....
Milk secretion may decrease.
Flochek 4mg Capsule may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affec+more
t your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Flochek 4mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients+more
with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Flochek 4mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Flochek 4mg Capsule is safe to use in patients with liver di+more
sease. No dose adjustment of Flochek 4mg Capsule is recommended....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Canditz 100mg Capsule, Fixtral 100mg Capsule
If you miss a dose of Tolterodine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Flochek 4mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Tolterodine
Q. Is tolterodine a diuretic?
No, Tolterodine belongs to a class of medication called as anticholinergics
Yes, Flochek is the generic name and Detrol is the brand name
Yes, Flochek is the generic dru
No, it is not a prodrug
Flochek belongs to a class of medication called as anticholinergics
Q. What is it used for?
It acts by blocking the activity of chemical (acetylcholine) on muscles of urinary bladder, preventing their contraction
No clinically observable effect on weight has been reported with the use of Flochek.
Substitutes for Flochek Capsule
Uridin 4mg Capsule
Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Tolstat 4mg Tablet
Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Urodine 4mg Tablet
Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd
Tolgress 4mg Capsule
La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Tolter OD 4mg Tablet