Information about Ranolazine
Ranolazine is used to prevent Angina (heart-related chest pain).
How Ranolazine works
Ranolazine is an anti-anginal medication. It works by decreasing the oxygen requirement of the heart by relaxing heart muscle.
Common side effects of Ranolazine
Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Constipation, Weakness
Available Medicine for Ranolazine
RanozexSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹140 to ₹1703 variant(s)
RanolazTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹151 to ₹2362 variant(s)
₹143 to ₹2153 variant(s)
RanxTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹199 to ₹2232 variant(s)
₹96 to ₹1562 variant(s)
RanopillIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
RolazinMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
CartinexMicro Labs Ltd
AngiotecOaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Ranolazine
- It should be taken with food to avoid stomach upset.
- It improves HbA1c and blood sugar levels in diabetes patients.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Notify your doctor if you are taking any other medications along with Ranolazine
- It may produce changes in the ECG (QTc interval prolongation). It is recommended to get an ECG done within 1 to 2 weeks of starting the medication.