food interaction for FLOCHEK
alcohol interaction for FLOCHEK
pregnancy interaction for FLOCHEK
lactation interaction for FLOCHEK
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FLOCHEK
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for FLOCHEK
- TEROL LA 2 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 12.10/capsuleRs. 121pay 39% more per capsule
- ROLITEN OD 2 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12.20/capsuleRs. 122pay 40% more per capsule
- UROTEL XL 2MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.20/capsuleRs. 102pay 17% more per capsule
- TOLGRESS 2 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 9.10/capsuleRs. 91pay 4% more per capsule
- URIDIN 2MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 8.18/capsuleRs. 81.75save 6% more per capsule
Expert advice for FLOCHEK
- Do not take this drug, If you are allergic to tolterodine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Do not take tolterodine if you are unable to pass urine from the bladder (urinaryretention); glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that can cause visual problems); myasthenia gravis (weakness of muscles); severe inflammation of all or any part of gut (ulcerative colitis); suffer from sudden and severe dilatation of the colon (toxic megacolon).
- Do not start or continue tolterodine if you have difficulties in passing urine due to obstruction in any part of the urinary tract; if you have obstruction in any part of the gut (e.g. pyloric stenosis); decreased bowel movements or suffer from severe constipation; or hernia.
- Avoid taking tolterodine if you suffer from neurological disorders that affect your blood pressure, bowel or sexual function.
- Tolterodine can cause dizziness,tiredness, affect sight and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Frequently asked questions for FLOCHEK
Q.Is tolterodine a diuretic?
No, Tolterodine belongs to a class of medication called as anticholinergics
Q.Is tolterodine same as Detrol?
Yes, tolterodine is the generic name and Detrol is the brand name
Q.Is tolterodine a generic drug?
Yes, tolterodine is the generic dru
Q.Is tolterodine a prodrug?
No, it is not a prodrug
Q.What is tolterodine l-tartrate?
Tolterodine belongs to a class of medication called as anticholinergics
Q.What is it used for?
It acts by blocking the activity of chemical (acetylcholine) on muscles of urinary bladder, preventing their contraction
Q.Does tolterodine cause weight gain?
No clinically observable effect on weight has been reported with the use of tolterodine.