food interaction for DEMENZA
alcohol interaction for DEMENZA
pregnancy interaction for DEMENZA
lactation interaction for DEMENZA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DEMENZA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DEMENZA
- ARICEP 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 15.60/tabletRs. 156pay 56% more per tablet
- DONEP 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 15.63/tabletRs. 156.35pay 56% more per tablet
- ALZIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15.63/tabletRs. 156.35pay 56% more per tablet
- DONECEPT 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 13.96/tabletRs. 139.61pay 39% more per tablet
- DNP 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.24/tabletRs. 132.37pay 32% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DEMENZA
- Do not take donepezil hydrochloride, if you are allergic to donepezil hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Avoid using donepezil hydrochloride, if you are breastfeeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: stomach or duodenal ulcers; seizures (fits) or convulsions; heart condition (irregular or very slow heart beat); asthma or other long term lung disease; liver problems or hepatitis; urine or mild kidney disease.
- Do not use donepezil hydrochloride, if you are pregnant.
- Donepezil hydrochloride is not intended for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
- Donepezil hydrochloride should not be taken with alcohol because alcohol may change its effect.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
Frequently asked questions for DEMENZA
Q.What is donepezil hydrochloride/ what is donepezil hydrochloride used for/ what does donepezil hydrochloride do?
Donepezil hydrochloride belongs to a group of medicines called acetylcholinesterase inhibitors and is used to treat the symptoms of dementia (which includes increasing memory loss, confusion and behavioral changes) in people diagnosed as having mild and moderately severe Alzheimer's disease
Q.Does donepezil Hcl work?
Donepezil hydrochloride does work, but its effectiveness can be different based on individual response.