Information about Atropine
Atropine is used in the treatment of bradycardia.
How Atropine works
Atropine is an anticholinergic medication. It works by blocking the activity of a chemical messenger (acetylcholine) in the brain.
Available Medicine for Atropine
AtropineJawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹15 to ₹413 variant(s)
AtroIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹2 to ₹162 variant(s)
TropineNeon Laboratories Ltd
AtropinHindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd
₹31 to ₹2083 variant(s)
AtrosulphEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Atropine SulphatePharmatak Opthalmics Pvt Ltd
₹4 to ₹2095 variant(s)
Bell Pino AtrinBell Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹15 to ₹312 variant(s)
Bellpino AtrinBell Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹19 to ₹362 variant(s)
Itropine6ipain Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Atropine
- It is given into the veins or muscles under the supervision of a doctor.
- It may cause blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid taking Atropine if you have urinary retention, high blood pressure, any heart problems or high thyroid hormone level.
- Inform your doctor if you notice a skin rash, swelling of the face, or tongue and trouble breathing.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding.