Information about Atropine
Atropine is used in the treatment of bradycardia.
How Atropine works
Atropine is an anticholinergic medication. It works by blocking the activity of a chemical messenger (acetylcholine) in the brain.
Common side effects of Atropine
Dryness in mouth, Increased heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Difficulty in urination, Constipation, Blurred vision
Available Medicine for Atropine
₹5 to ₹3883 variant(s)
AtropineJawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹19 to ₹362 variant(s)
AtroIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹2 to ₹162 variant(s)
AtrosunSunways India Pvt Ltd
₹7 to ₹152 variant(s)
TropineNeon Laboratories Ltd
OpthopinOptho Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹15 to ₹1993 variant(s)
AtropinHindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd
₹31 to ₹2082 variant(s)
AtrosulphEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹16 to ₹272 variant(s)
Bell Pino AtrinBell Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹18 to ₹312 variant(s)
Atropine SulphatePharmatak Opthalmics Pvt Ltd
₹11 to ₹2094 variant(s)
Expert advice for Atropine
- It is given into the veins or muscles under the supervision of a doctor.
- It may cause blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid taking Atropine if you have urinary retention, high blood pressure, any heart problems or high thyroid hormone level.
- Inform your doctor if you notice a skin rash, swelling of the face, or tongue and trouble breathing.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding.