food interaction for ATTERA
alcohol interaction for ATTERA
pregnancy interaction for ATTERA
lactation interaction for ATTERA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ATTERA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ATTERA
- AXEPTA 18 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.60/tabletRs. 116pay 30% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ATTERA
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: heart problems, liver problems, stroke, psychotic problems (hallucinations, mania [unusual behavior due to feeling elated or over-excited], agitation), aggressive feelings, unfriendly or angry feelings, fits, mood swings, suicidal thoughts, experience repeated twitching of body parts.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Seek medical advice if you have dark urine, yellow skin or yellow eyes, stomach pain and soreness on right side below the ribs, unexplained nausea, tiredness, itching, feeling of coming down with flu.
- Do not operate or drive machinery as atomoxetine can make you tired, sleepy or dizzy.
Frequently asked questions for ATTERA
Q.Is atomoxetine a controlled drug?
Atomoxetine is not a controlled drug
Q.Is atomoxetine an antidepressant?
Atomoxetine is sometimes used to treat depression however it is not an approved antidepressant
Q.Why does atomoxetine lack abuse potential?
Atomoxetine has very less affinity to dopamine, GABAA, and opioid µ receptor therefore lacks abuse potential
Q.Is atomoxetine a stimulant or addictive?
Atomoxetine is not a stimulant or addictive
Q.Does atomoxetine give you energy or get you high?
Atomoxetine does not give you energy or make you high
Q.Is atomoxetine and amphetamine same?
Atomoxetine, amphetamine, and Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) belong todifferentclass of medicines
Q.Is atomoxetine like Adderall?
It is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder with different doses and side effects
Q.Is atomoxetine safe?
Atomoxetine is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take Strattera with Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Cymbalta, ibuprofen, Benadryl, melatonin, Concerta, Lexapro, Claritin?
Atomoxetine (Strattera) when taken with bupropion (Wellbutrin), duloxetine (Cymbalta), lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse), ibuprofen, Benadryl, ecitalopram (Lexapro) can lead to increased side effects caused by either medicine. Atomoxetine can be taken with melatonin, Concerta (methylphenidate) and loratadine (Claritin). Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Does atomoxetine cause weight loss or palpitations?
Atomoxetine can cause weight loss
Q.Does atomoxetine help you sleep?
Atomoxetine can cause sleepiness, and palpitation.