Information about Atomoxetine
Atomoxetine is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
How Atomoxetine works
Atomoxetine modulates the activity of certain chemical messengers in the brain, which increases attention and decreases restlessness. It is a non-stimulant medicine.
Common side effects of Atomoxetine
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Decreased appetite, Abdominal pain, Increased heart rate, High blood pressure
Available Medicine for Atomoxetine
AxeptaIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹97 to ₹4195 variant(s)
AttentrolSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹55 to ₹2025 variant(s)
AtteraIcon Life Sciences
₹65 to ₹1954 variant(s)
TomoxetinTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹41 to ₹1434 variant(s)
StarkidTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹6 to ₹184 variant(s)
TomkidCNX Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹65 to ₹2304 variant(s)
HyperconConsern Pharma Limited
₹80 to ₹1703 variant(s)
₹70 to ₹2254 variant(s)
AtomoxetHealing Pharma India Pvt Ltd
₹75 to ₹1733 variant(s)
₹70 to ₹2083 variant(s)
Expert advice for Atomoxetine
- Take Atomoxetine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Your doctor will monitor your heart rate and blood pressure regularly while taking the medicine.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you experience unusual changes in mood or behavior or suicidal thoughts.
- Do not stop taking medicine without talking to your doctor first.