Medicine Overview of Asthafree Syrup
Side effects of Asthafree Syrup
Throat irritation, Respiratory tract inflammation, Headache, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Respiratory tract infection, Cough.
How to use Asthafree Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Asthafree 1mg Syrup at a fixed time.
How Asthafree Syrup works
The Asthafree 1mg syrup works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Asthafree Syrup
Expert advice for Asthafree Syrup
- Take bambuterol tablets shortly before bedtime.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, thyroid disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, problems of liver or kidneys, family history of glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You should continue taking the medication after the start of treatment with bambuterol, even if the asthma symptoms diminish.
- If you have moderate to severely impaired renal function (GFR < 50 ml/min), it is recommended that the starting dose of Bambuterol should be halved.
- If you have severe asthma, you should undergo regular blood tests to monitor the amount of potassium in your blood.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, you may need additional medications for blood glucose control, due to the hypoglycemic effect exerted by bambuterol.
- Consult your doctor as soon as possible if this medicine doesn't relieve wheezing or chest tightness as well as usual, or for as long as usual, or if you need to use it more often than usual.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.Caution is recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Special precautions for Asthafree 1mg Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Asthafree 1mg Syrup may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Asthafree 1mg Syrup is probably safe to use during lactation+more
. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Asthafree 1mg Syrup alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Asthafree 1mg Syrup is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Decmax 4mg Tablet, Decamycin 4mg Injection, Pericort 4mg Tablet, Depo Medrol 40mg/ml Injection
Frequently asked questions for Asthafree 1mg Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Bambuterol
Q. What is Bambuterol Hydrochloride?
Bambuterol Hydrochloride is a prodrug of terbutaline (synthetic compound with bronchodilator properties, used especially in the treatment of asthma).
Substitutes for Asthafree Syrup
Roburol 1mg Solution
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹0.42/ml of Solution