Soft, silky skin is every women’s desire, and even celebrities are no exception. But how do celebrities keep their skin flawless, glowy and elastic despite their tight schedule?
Going back to the history, it was rumored that one of the beauty treatment that Cleopatra followed was the utilization of gold. Cleopatra utilized a gold mask each night to enhance her appearance and keep her skin young, sparkling and beautiful.
“Gold” is a rare and precious metal, but apart from this, gold was used in each and every major civilizations in the world to symbolize power, beauty, and purity. Presently, gold is not only considered as a valuable metal but also used in medical field to avail its amazing and surprising effects on health and beauty. Colloidal gold which consists of minute gold particles suspended in a solution, usually water is used in the field of medicine and cosmetology.
Use of gold in health and wellness
1. Inflammation can be treated: Colloidal gold is used for bringing relief to orthopedic pains and inflammation caused by arthritis, rheumatism etc.
2. Improves cognitive function: Studies reveal that colloidal gold acts as a natural stimulant in human body cells that results in improved concentration and mental alertness.
3. Rejuvenates body and mind: It promotes positive energy, will-power and mental focus. It balances body temperature; stabilizing mechanism.
4. Enhances mood: It improves the emotional and mental well-being of humans enduring from anxiety, depression, frustration and other mental stresses.
5. Cancer treatment: Colloidal gold is also used to treat prostate and ovarian cancer by controlling the growth of cancerous cells in the body.
6. Allergy treatment: Gold is effective in treating certain skin diseases like eczema, fungal infections, skin burn, skin rash and much more. It is used in the form of an ointment.
Use of gold in skincare/cosmetology
1. Reduction of wrinkles, fine lines and spots: Regular use of gold in beauty regime may result in the reduction of wrinkles, fine line and spots by increasing the elasticity of skin and also makes look younger and glowing.
2. Lightens skin: Use of gold masks helps in enhancing the complexion, makes skin look youthful and glowing. So this Diwali, include pure gold in your regular beauty ritual to add a glow and a touch of luxury.
3. Treats sun damage: Tanning of skin can be reduced by using gold which reduces the formation of melanin pigment.
4. Enhances elasticity of the skin: Gold increases the elasticity of the skin, thus making it firm and toned. Regular use of gold as a face-pack can prevent your skin from sagging.
Gold in Ayurveda
Swarna (gold) bhasma is used in Ayurveda to avail several health benefits like immunity booster, improvement of concentration and memory. It is also used in treating premature hair graying, digestive disorders, nervous disorders and heart diseases. Swarna bhasma is taken into the body in the form of health supplements.
To sum up, gold is gold. You will have to try it to believe the amazing benefits of gold.
So what are you waiting for?? This Dhanteras do not invest only on gold jewelry but embrace yourself with its multiple health and cosmetic benefits.