Medicine Overview of Zolrest Tablet
Uses of Zolrest Tablet
Zolrest 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of insomnia.
Side effects of Zolrest Tablet
Sleepiness, Dizziness, Uncoordinated body movements, Memory impairment, Nervousness, Headache.
How to use Zolrest Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Zolrest 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Zolrest Tablet works
Zolrest 10mg tablet belongs to a group of medicines called sedative-hypnotics. It works by slowing activity of the nerve cells in the brain and helps fall asleep.
In Depth Information on Zolrest Tablet
Expert advice for Zolrest Tablet
- Take the medicine 30-45 min before going to bed.
- Do not start or continue zolpidem and consult your doctor if you are allergic to zolpidem, or to any of the other ingredients in zolpidem tablets.
- Zolpidem can be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. It should be used for only a short time.
- Do not take this medication more than 2 weeks without your doctor's advice.
- Zolpidem may impair your thinking or reactions. You may still feel sleepy the morning after taking this medicine, especially if you take the extended-release tablet, or if you are a woman.
- Do not drive or work with machines while taking this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you have consumed alcohol during the day or just before bed.
- Zolpidem may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Special precautions for Zolrest 10mg Tablet
Zolrest 10mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zolrest 10mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Zolrest 10mg Tablet should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Zolrest 10mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Zolrest 10mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zolrest 10mg Tablet is recommended.+more
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease....
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Canditz 100mg Capsule
If you miss a dose of Zolpidem, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Zolrest 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Zolpidem
Zolrest produces a calming effect on the brain and induces sleep. This calming effect may be perceived as pleasant or feeling high by some individuals. On prolonged use, Zolrest may also make an individual dependent such that they are not be able to sleep or function normally without taking it
No, Zolrest does not have paracetamol (acetaminophen) or aspirin in it
Like all medicines, Zolrest has an expiry date, which is printed on the tablet strip or bottle. Zolrest should not be taken beyond this date.
Q. Can I take Zolrest with prednisone?
No drug-drug interactions have been found Zolrest taken with prednisone. However always consult with your doctor before taking these medicines together.
Zolrest is used to treat insomnia, which may help ease anxiety in some patients, although doctors do not prescribe Zolrest for anxiety alone because it does not work in the same manner as other sedatives anti-anxiety drugs