Information about Tramadol
Tramadol is used for moderate to severe pain.
How Tramadol works
Tramadol is an opioid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
Common side effects of Tramadol
Headache, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Tramadol
₹11 to ₹1636 variant(s)
₹10 to ₹2805 variant(s)
TrdModi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹90 to ₹2064 variant(s)
DomadolTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹13 to ₹504 variant(s)
TramasureMankind Pharma Ltd
TramadinMankind Pharma Ltd
TramotBennet Pharmaceuticals Limited
₹12 to ₹593 variant(s)
SupridolNeon Laboratories Ltd
₹13 to ₹1134 variant(s)
Tramazac HPZydus Cadila
₹10 to ₹212 variant(s)
Tramazac TCZydus Cadila
Expert advice for Tramadol
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence even at recommended dosages.
- Avoid driving or using machinery if you feel dizzy after taking Tramadol.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.