Information about Tramadol
Tramadol is used for moderate to severe pain.
How tramadol works
Tramadol is an opoid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
Common side effects of tramadol
Headache, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Tramadol
- ₹10 to ₹164Zydus Cadila6 variant(s)
- ₹10 to ₹232Abbott5 variant(s)
- ₹84 to ₹207Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹13 to ₹46Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹23Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹59Bennet Pharmaceuticals Limited3 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹103Neon Laboratories Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹10 to ₹22Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹195Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tramadol
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence even at recommended dosages.
- Avoid driving or using machinery if you feel dizzy after taking Tramadol.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.
Frequently asked questions for Tramadol
Q. Is Tramadol narcotic / NSAID/ opioid?
Tramadol belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is Tramadol banned in India?
Tramadol is available in India as prescription drug
Q. Are Tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep safe?
Tramadol. tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep are relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does tramadol contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol?
Tramadol does not contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol. It belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is Tramadol addictive?
Yes, it may cause physical and physiological addiction. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.