Information about Tramadol
Tramadol is used for moderate to severe pain.
How tramadol works
Tramadol is an opioid analgesic ( pain reliever). It works by decreasing the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Common side effects of tramadol
Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Constipation
Available Medicine for Tramadol
- ₹10 to ₹164Zydus Cadila6 variant(s)
- ₹10 to ₹211Abbott6 variant(s)
- ₹21 to ₹145Unichem Laboratories Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹134 to ₹200Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹23Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹81Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹13 to ₹27Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹103Neon Laboratories Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹59Bennet Pharmaceuticals Limited3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tramadol
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence even at recommended dosages.
- Avoid driving or using machinery if you feel dizzy after taking Tramadol.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.
Frequently asked questions for Tramadol
Q. Is Tramadol narcotic / NSAID/ opioid?
Tramadol belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is Tramadol banned in India?
Tramadol is available in India as prescription drug
Q. Are Tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep safe?
Tramadol. tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep are relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does tramadol contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol?
Tramadol does not contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol. It belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is Tramadol addictive?
Yes, it may cause physical and physiological addiction. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.