Information about Tramadol
Tramadol is used for moderate to severe pain.
How tramadol works
Tramadol is an opioid analgesic ( pain reliever). It works by decreasing the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Common side effects of tramadol
Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Dry mouth, Constipation
Available Medicine for Tramadol
- ₹10 to ₹211Abbott5 variant(s)
- ₹134 to ₹200Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹14 to ₹164Zydus Cadila4 variant(s)
- ₹80Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹27 to ₹145Unichem Laboratories Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹13 to ₹27Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹94Neon Laboratories Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹15 to ₹70Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹20 to ₹45Cipla Ltd3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tramadol
- Use Tramadol as instructed by your doctor. Never take in greater amounts or more often than prescribed.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Tramadol, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Store opioid pain relievers in a safe place and out of reach of others.
Frequently asked questions for Tramadol
Q. Is Tramadol narcotic / NSAID/ opioid?
Tramadol belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is Tramadol banned in India?
Tramadol is available in India as prescription drug
Q. Are Tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep safe?
Tramadol. tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep are relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does tramadol contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol?
Tramadol does not contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol. It belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is Tramadol addictive?
Yes, it may cause physical and physiological addiction. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.