Information about Morphine
Morphine is used for moderate to severe pain.
How Morphine works
Morphine is an opioid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
Common side effects of Morphine
Headache, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Morphine
MorcontinModi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹34 to ₹612 variant(s)
MorconModi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd
MorphitroyTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
San MorfSandor Orthopedics
₹55 to ₹1102 variant(s)
Koxma TagWest-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
DuramorBiological E Ltd
₹30 to ₹552 variant(s)
VermorVerve Healthcare Ltd
₹24 to ₹1605 variant(s)
Expert advice for Morphine
- Use Morphine as instructed by your doctor. Never take in greater amounts or more often than prescribed.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Morphine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Store opioid pain relievers in a safe place and out of reach of others.