- ₹990 to ₹3280Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹22 to ₹98Neon Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹11Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹61Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are allergic to buprenorphine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you have serious breathing problems; head injuries or brain disease; enlarged prostate gland; difficulties in passing urine; low blood pressure.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are intoxicated due to alcohol or have delirium tremens (sudden and severe mental changes including tremors and hallucinations due to alcohol withdrawal).
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery as it is known to cause drowsiness.
- Taking buprenorphine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness especially when you get up too quickly from a lying position. Therefore, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is buprenorphine an opiate/ opiate blocker/ controlled substance/ pain killer/ addictive?
Buprenorphine belongs to a class of medications called opioid partial agonist-antagonists, which is used to relieve pain. It is a controlled substance and an addictive drug. Consult your doctor for alternate drug if you experience addiction
Q. Does buprenorphine block opiates?
Yes. Buprenorphine block opiates
Q. Can buprenorphine cause depression?
Buprenorphine is not known to cause depression. If you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.