Medicine Overview of Zambri Tablet
Uses of Zambri Tablet
Zambri 5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
Side effects of Zambri Tablet
Peripheral edema, Sinus inflammation, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Nasal congestion.
How to use Zambri Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Zambri 5mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Zambri Tablet works
Zambri 5mg tablet relaxes the blood vessels of the lungs, which in turn lowers the blood pressure.
In Depth Information on Zambri Tablet
Expert advice for Zambri Tablet
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have liver problems, peripheral edema (swelling in the hands and legs due to fluid retention), anemia (low hemoglobin or red blood cells in the blood), pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (blockage of the veins in the lungs), intolerance to some sugars, or soya allergy.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this medicine as the drug or your condition may cause dizziness and tiredness.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medicines such as cyclosporine A, rifampicin or other medicines such as epoprostenol, sildenafil etc.
- Ambrisentan is not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you intend to father a child, as ambrisentan may lower your sperm count.
Special precautions for Zambri 5mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Zambri 5mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Zambri 5mg Tablet+more
during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Dizziness or weakness due to low blood pressure may occur in+more
some patients while on Zambri 5mg Tablet. If you are affected in this way, your ability to drive may be impaired....
Zambri 5mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Zambri 5mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Limited information is available on use of Zambri 5mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease....
Limited information is available on use of Zambri 5mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
Zambri 5mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients wi+more
th liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zambri 5mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Psorid 50mg Soft Gelatin Capsule, Cyrin 100mg Capsule, Psorid 100mg Soft Gelatin Capsule, Aceno 1mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Ambrisentan, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zambri 5mg Tablet: BDN, WSI, SHP, DYG, GTC, KHH, SJP, DDR, STA, ZVP, PLT, SAT, BLP, PEN, DFP, DLP, GTK, MAX, ENP, EMB, LHA, PTS, SSA, HBV, FGH, HEX, AYU, DPP, ATP, OLT, IPL, LCC, JMJ, MOM, SBA, SWA, RKS, AGT, OWP, NVL, RPP, RJH, MMS, 9T9, BSN, PSP, EQN, BIO, JIV, PNT, MPC, GPT, NWP, GNC, MAK, RUS, HIP, SHM, NDP, SBL, OHM, BTM, ADT, AAY, DEL, ATL, USF, RSS, OIP, HGI