- ₹17Biological E Ltd1 variant(s)
- Inform your doctor if you are an elderly, have lost/gained weight, short term illnesses, history of liver/kidney problems, diarrhea, low levels of iron.
- Inform your doctor if you are undergoing diet changes (changes in intake of Vitamin K fats, oils), or have low level of protein (type S or K); if you have history of stroke or cardiovascular disease, heart disease, major injury, ulcers or bleeding in stomach or intestines, thyroid disorder, cancer, or are going to have surgery.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking heart medication, medication for dissolving clots or other anticoagulants.
- You should be regularly monitored with blood tests while on phenindione therapy.
- Avoid green leafy vegetables and any other food supplements while you are on therapy with phenindione.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience: unusual bleeding or bruising more easily, getting more infections, feeling weak or tired more than usual, jaundice, problems with your kidneys or liver and hair loss.
- Phenindione is not recommended in children.